Psychotherapy and psychological treatment and counseling for families, children and adults in NEPA Pennsylvania
Psychotherapy services for children, adolescents and adults. We provide treatment to individuals, couples, and families.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Depression & Anxiety
- Panic Attacks & Phobia
- Sexual & Relationship Problems
- Medical & Health Concerns
- Grief & Loss
- Adoption & Attachment Issues
- Work & Career Issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Parenting & Family Issues
- Conflict Resolution
- Children of Separated & Divorced Parents
With a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, clients learn the skills needed for personal growth and enhanced well-being and functioning, both as an individual and in relationship to others.